I dont know the 2 black guys names, but they both should have been gone. That one did seem like a Love Boat singer, and the other should stay a back up singer, he's not ready for the spotlight.
the right girls did go home tonight..
he's not horrible, but he's not great.. you are right, he shouldn't be this far.
I think the voting is rigged
I dont know the 2 black guys names, but they both should have been gone. That one did seem like a Love Boat singer, and the other should stay a back up singer, he's not ready for the spotlight.
the right girls did go home tonight..
I think Antonella Barba sucks, no pun intended, the only thing keeping her around his her looks and the fact that she has some naked pics on the net doesn't hurt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
American Idol is a governmental program to distract the sheeple. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks